A mirror in the bathroom is often the secondary element to consider. But yes important, nonetheless! From being an admirable piece of accessory to decorate the wall to adding brightness creating an illuminated effect and reflecting what’s oh so charming here – mirrors do have multiple roles to play in a space like a bathroom. And since you’re going to add these in yours, why not check the most amazing ones of the many?
Get one of these bathroom mirrors for a designer bathroom décor
Before you pick your desired choice of the bathroom mirror for an impressive décor, remember to give the walls of this space a serious thought. You definitely shouldn’t invest in a heavy or even expensive mirror if the walls aren’t renovated recently. A strong, smooth, and the nicely decorated wall is the best base you can provide to any kind of mirror in this area. To achieve this, do call the best workers from FQS Interiors for gib stopping in Auckland so that they can create a perfectly strong and smooth base for your bathroom. You can call the painters or go for tiles or even wallpapers on this wall before you opt for the mirrors.
- The warm wooden framed mirror — Well, such mirrors often come in various shapes but are wonderfully bordered with the warm-toned wood. Though the edges are really thin, it doesn’t lessen the elegance of it in your bath space.
- The barely seen mirror — Sometimes you want to watch yourself in a mirror, but don’t want it to be a loud part of your bathroom décor. Ok, you can try installing the barely seen ones. When the mirror is placed in a monochromatic themed bathroom with absolutely no border and a really thin base and shape, you’ll successfully achieve this look in your bathroom.
- The Scandinavian style mirror — Portraying the Scandinavian style very carefully, these mirrors mark their presence with simplicity and perfectness. A mirror with simple rounded or squared borders in basic shades of white, black, or brown has the power to make its presence felt without much drama. (And yes, its functionality in the room marks its key presence.)
- An antique mirror — Antiques are gems no matter whatever they are and wherever you place them. An antique mirror in glorious copper or gold trims and a really charming shape standing silently in your lavish bathroom doesn’t really require any decorative element around it. Its sole presence is enough to uplift your bathroom décor.
- The pure feminine yet funky mirror — Some people love to have extra drama and vibrancy even in their baths. Just for them, there are mirrors that come in curved shapes -- just like a female’s proud body, or the shape of a mermaid! You can choose a really glamorous and glittery décor theme in your bathroom and complement this novelty perfectly.
These mirrors on the walls of your bathroom are going to be the reflective base and simultaneously a prominent part of the décor theme. So, you know how careful and choosy you’ve to be when picking the best one for your washing space!