Just like you, there are thousands of individuals interested in installing fake grass in their properties. And why not, fake grass is a wonderful alternative to natural grass that is both appealing to look at and extremely convenient functionally as well. But we are sure just as the usage and acceptability of this grass increases, the doubts in your mind creep in too. And before you install this artificial turf in your home, it's better that you clear those doubts with us.
Clearing common doubts about fake grass through these FAQs!
Artistic grass from Unreal Lawns is of top-notch quality and has the power to spruce up your décor finely. So, definitely, it is the right choice for your house. But before you install this in your property, read about the most common questions about it and the answers to them for better knowledge about this product.
- Can we lay artificial grass on slopes? — A lot of you are curious whether you can install artificial grass on slopes or not. Well, you can install this grass on all kinds of topsy-turvy slopes, and it will stay firm in its place even then.
- Does artificial grass cause skin rashes? — Nowadays you get lots of varieties of materials in artificial grass from which you can pick the one that you are not allergic to. So, basically, artificial grass doesn't cause any skin rashes. But remember to clean and sanitize it regularly if you want to stay away from such problems in the future.
- Can water travel through the artificial grass? — Yes, artificial grass is specially made with fine holes under it so that water can pass through it and don't cause any blockage.
- Can I install artificial grass by myself? — Actually, installing fake grass is just as easy as laying a carpet on your floor. But since even a little bit of mistake here and there can affect its presentation, it is better to call the professionals to lay them out.
- How long does artificial grass last? — Basically, the life of artificial grass under great conditions is for 10 years. But if you are maintaining it really well, then it may extend its life for one or 2 years more.
- Does the shade of fake grass fade? — The artificial grass is made with a special material that is entirely UV protected. So, you can stay assured that no matter how much sunlight your lawn or balcony sees, the fake grass will look as prim and pristine as it was when you first installed it.
- Is cleaning artificial grass difficult? — Says who? Cleaning artificial grass is as easy as cleaning your normal floor. You just have to vacuum it regularly and wash off the dirt.
- Is barbecue on fake grass a good idea? — No, it is actually a very bad idea. You should never expose your fake grass to open fire or barbecue whether it is in your interiors or exteriors. It may melt and even cause fire in the place.
So, now that you know these essential pointers about fake grass, we hope you will be most thoughtful when installing these. Today people use many creative ideas to decorate with fake grass – go find what appeals to you and spruce up your space!